Aichi Smart Sustainable City Co-Creation Challenge
ICMG, a corporate innovation accelerator based in Singapore focused on Japanese corporates is calling for solutions related to Smart Sustainable City. Gain an opportunity to collaborate with 4 different corporates in the Japan Aichi Prefecture by addressing their problem statements.
The corporates looking for solutions related to:
- Asahi Tekko - Calling for solutions related to manufacturing
- Aisin Group - Calling for solutions related to mobility
- Minamichita Town - Calling for solutions related utilization of underused assets e.g. houses, land, farms
- Central Air Group - Calling for solutions related to airports, aviation
If you are looking for new Proof-of-Concept opportunities and a gateway to expand your business beyond Singapore, do grab this opportunity to create new solutions with the support of the local government.
- For more information: https://aichissccc.icmg.com.sg/en
- Submission Deadline: 26 October 2020
Interested parties can sign up for the information session on 23 September and 7 October 2020 where the corporates will be sharing their problem statements in detail.
NUS Enterprise and BLOCK71 Singapore are an Ecosystem Partner and a Community Partner respectively.