Essential Growth Hacking Strategies for Startups (By Invite Only)
Growth hacking aims to resolve problems faced by start-ups; they lack the money, resources, and traditional marketing channels to grow quickly. It's about finding scalable, repeatable, and sustainable ways to grow your business. It requires a creative mindset and the ability to test, measure and analyse data to make decisions.
Growth hacking covers everything from A/B tests to building virality into a product to leveraging existing channels and more. Some of the most successful startups of all time have used growth hacking techniques to grow products up to millions, 10s of millions, and in some cases 100M+ users, including Facebook, Mint, Dropbox, Zynga, Twitter, Pinterest, and Quora.
This exclusive workshop will give you a practical introduction to growth hacking and provide you with the toolkit to stay innovative, resourceful, and scalable and take your startup to the next level.
- Spot growth hacking opportunities for your business
- Implement the Growth Hacking Funnel
- Build a viral feedback loop
- Plan & execute a rigorous A/B test
- Identify your most valuable acquisition channels
- Secure lean marketing tactics to obtain and retain users
- Optimise conversion at each step along the way
- Get practical advice from an entrepreneur who has implemented smart online marketing