HELLO TOMORROW: ASIA PACIFIC CHALLENGE 2021
If you are part of an early-stage deep-tech start-up, our friends at Hello Tomorrow Asia Pacific have just the platform for you.
Now in its 7th edition, the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge (often dubbed the deep-tech “Oscars”) was started by scientists for scientists – unearthing the most promising innovations around the world and projecting them to great new territories. Their start-ups have gone on to raise >$2B and make real-world impact.
We welcome startups that are...
1. In the early stage of development or the beginning of their commercialisation phase
2. Based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process
3. Addressing an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or creating a new market
4. Composed of a team of at least 2 people
5. Not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company
6. If you are based in Asia Pacific, a single application qualifies you for both the APAC Challenge and the Global Challenge