IOTSG EVENING TECH TALK- EVENING
Why should a facility manager care about the “Internet of Things” when virtually all existing buildings operate just fine when not connected to any external network? Are IoT and “Smart Buildings” marketing hype or can they actually provide value to building owners and operators?
IoT growth predictions tend to show buildings as a key component to the predicted exponential growth of connected devices.
In this session we will learn from a building industry veteran’s perspective on how IoT, AI, ML will enable Smarter Buildings and hence the Smarter Cities.
• 18:00 - 18:45- Registration & Networking
• 18:45 - 19:00- IoTSG Introduction, Building4.0 by Salim
• 19:00 - 19:20-IoT applications to develop sustainable green buildings by Benjamin
• 19:20 - 19:40- Realising connected Urban Development, Smart Buildings with AI & ML by Leonard
• 19:40 - 20:00- Applications of IoT in Built Environment, Utilities, Sustainability by Dr Shekhar
• 20:00 - 20:30- Panel Discussion & QnA,
• 20:30 - 21:00- Networking Continued
• Benjamin Towell (https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-towell-a6192384/), Senior Manager, Green Mark Department, Building & Construction Authority
• Leonard Jayamohan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardjayamohan/), Director - Social Innovation, Digital Transformation, Hitachi Consulting
• Shekhar Kondepudi (http://rc4.nus.edu.sg/fellows/sekhar-kondepudi/) Asociate Professor Smart Buildings and Smart Cities National University of Singapore
VENUE: NUS Enterprise, #02-01, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Join IoTSG (https://www.meetup.com/iot_sg/)