EventNook is a fast-growing event technology company based in Singapore. We are building a world-class innovative event management platform by simplifying and redefining the old event management process with innovative solutions and leveraging on world-class cloud and mobile-based technologies. We build our business from the ground up with one event at a time and we take pride in delivering great event experiences and make events inspiring. Since we started in 2013, we have grown our business organically from serving a couple of events to thousands of events across 21 countries and counting.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-centric, driven, high-energy account executive with a solid business acumen who are ready to take the first steps towards business leadership roles at EventNook.
This role is for individuals with at least 1 year of closing sales experience. To be considered, you must be confident presenting and pitching EventNook product to different stakeholders and teams from SME and corporate clients; be able to provide consultative sales and offers solutions which suit the best for customers events requirements; be able to articulate EventNook’s value as applied to different use cases; and have excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
· Handling inbound sales inquiries from prospective and existing customers who are interested to learn more about our solution.
· Be an event product expert to provide a trust and reliable consultation to the client
· You will need to develop a deep understanding of our solution and understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how EventNook will meet those needs
· Set up and effectively run product Live demo and face-to-face meetings with clients
· Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
· Build relationships with a variety of existing accounts
· Meet monthly sales goals and be the CEO of your sales target, prioritizing accounts in a highly strategic fashion
· Accurately forecast pipeline month over month
· You will need to ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
· You will need to travel to the region as and when required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High empathy with customer
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Strong problem-solving, people and interpersonal skills
· Ability to follow through and be a fast learner
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Able to work independently in a multi-tasking and fast-paced environment
· Tech savvy and familiarity with internet-based website and software services
· Previous sales experience will be preferred, but not required
· Previous experience working within the event industry will be preferred, but not required