WhiteCoat is a digital healthcare provider offering on-demand telehealth services using real-time video communication, regardless of patients’ location. It delivers a seamless primary care experience from diagnosis and prescription via video consult, and islandwide delivery of medication till 1am daily. On top of being the earliest participant in Ministry of Health’s (MOH) regulatory sandbox, WhiteCoat gives patients unprecedented access to primary care services, by allowing patients to select any of WhiteCoat’s in-house doctors, with a flat consult fee applied regardless of duration of the consult.
We are a rapidly expanding startup within the health tech space. We are seeking a dynamic accounts assistant who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will handle daily finance operations which includes AR, AP, cash and inventory management. You will assist in the monthly financial closing and reporting.
You will work closely with the Financial Controller to implement processes, controls and assist with tech integrations.
Apart from finance and accounting responsibilities, you will get to work with other teams and contribute to a rapidly growing start-up with the opportunity to learn different aspects of the business.
We want someone who is:
- Able to work effectively and independently
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Meticulous with keen attention to detail
- A good team player who adapts easily to changing business needs
- Innovative and self-driven
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years of Accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel will be an added advantage