Snaphunt Pvt ltd
About the company:
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire an Application Delivery Specialist.
In this role, you will coordinate the delivery of applications according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for maintaining records of routine expenditures to ensure budgetary compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Providing assistance in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; working with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Escalating issues and recommending adjustments.
- Maintaining records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifying and researching process changes or adjustments and escalating accordingly.
- Maintaining records of expenditures to ensure they align with forecasts and are in compliance with approved budgets.
- Collaborating with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Providing support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensuring delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- You possess a Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally within a Business Analyst/ Project Management role ideally within the IT software/services industry.
- You possess strong analytical skills, are organised and manage your time effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can build relationships across various stakeholders
Please apply for this job using the following link:https://snaphunt.com/jobs/16740071
3000-5000 per month
Mar 07 2019