Jublia is a global leader in business matching and event networking data analytics
Founded in 2013, Jublia has partnered over 200 B2B conferences, trade shows, corporate & associations event organizers in designing and executing the best business matching structure using Jublia's technology. This has allowed organizers to achieve high resultant meeting ROIs as well as in-depth customer insights.
With a track record of having the highest measurable networking performance in the industry, we provide the most meaningful business matching solution for exhibitions and conferences.
- Expected to be leading your own projects with developers in the team. You will be working closely with the team to test and launch new event technology and building scalable features
- Proficient in Python language
- Having worked with micro-web frameworks (e.g. Flask)
- Know how of building scalable systems
- Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development
- Familiarity with modern web development