6Estates technology allows users to gather, analyse, and predict digital signals about organisations, products, brands, people, location, and events.
We are looking for the right individual who has the passion and desire to crack the code for this very hot field in AI and Big Data.
6Estates engineers build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. For someone who wants to learn and grow, this role provides you the unique opportunity to work along with all the experts of different fields.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will work with a team of talents to design, architect, and develop on the big data analytics platform. You will also touch on researching, introducing modern technologies and integrating your amazing innovations and ideas into our production systems.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in administration/architecture in the field of big data specific to Hadoop, HBase
2. Excellent implementation skills in Java or Scala.
3. Expert knowledge of Linux/Unix programming.
4. Experience in Apache Hadoop, Spark, Zookeeper, Elasticsearch, etc.
5. Strong knowledge of distributed system architecture and implementation.
6. Knowledge of Information Retrieval / NLP / Data Mining is a plus.
7. Fluent in Chinese and English