BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence, IoT and Blockchain to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling equipment (e.g. HVAC) and/or batteries. Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. BeeBryte was initially accelerated by Intel and one of its shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by reinventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
WHAT WE OFFER
If you choose to come and work for us, we will offer:
- a welcoming and inclusive environment
- extensive development opportunities
You will work in the artificial intelligence and Blockchain field applied to the energy sector, join a fast-growing start-up and be part of its spearheading team, quickly take on responsibilities, learn and be a source of proposal.
HOW TO APPLY?
- your cover letter;
- an updated CV;
- your availability date;
- your salary expectations.
To: [email protected]
Applications without cover letter will not be considered
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
POSITION AND JOB INFORMATION
We are recruiting for our Singapore office a Blockchain Engineer to help us build the future paradigm of the energy sector.
You'll report to both the CTO based in France and the Singapore Country Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Lead and manage the development of innovative Blockchain-based electricity retail model, leveraging existing BeeBryte technology to empower prosumers and smart-districts
• Develop smart-contract based Peer-to-Peer transaction tools
• Develop functional prototypes on private BlockChain
• Write case studies, user manual and reports
• Research & follow trends in blockchain technology and its use in the Energy sector
• Report activities to management and manage pipeline process in CRM
• Represent BeeBryte at trade shows and speak at conferences
• Participate in writing grant and/or funding applications
• You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Applied Mathematics
• Strong knowledge and ideally experience in Cryptography, Blockchain (pref: Ethereum) and Smart-Contracts programming (pref: Solidity)
• Mandatory coding experience in Python and Go
• Hands-on knowledge in other languages (Node JS, C++, HTML, CSS, JS, …) is a plus
• Strong abstraction, modeling and algorithmic problem-solving skills
• You are ambitious with excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• French is a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment
• Allowed to work in Singapore