At Overlay technologies, we are transforming the way knowledge is shared in the manufacturing industry. Our mission is to capture information from discrete sources and visualize it on context relevant areas, using augmented reality. These sources comprise of expert knowledge, power readings from connected devices or operation logs etc. Our technology works by overlaying digital content directly on top of the equipment, which is accessible to the on-site staff from any mobile device anytime it is needed.
We are building a strong team of scientists and engineers to work on the core technology and build the state-of-the-art in augmented reality. We only work with the brightest and sharpest minds.
As a Business Analyst, you will play an impactful role in the development of Overlay Technologies’ business. You will contribute to Overlay's business relationships with existing clients, lead generation and boosting Overlay's portfolio.
While your main responsibility is to help manage business requirements, product pre-launch pilot planning and execution, as well as maintaining positive relationship with existing clients, you will be involved in market research and other business development-related activities.
- Positive interaction with end users for successful product launch
- User Acceptance Testing and related activities
- Pre-launch product pilot preparations, execution, post pilot analysis and reporting
- Positive support and maintenance of customer relationships
- Active engagement of clients and leads
- Dynamic awareness of market and competitive landscape
- User training, documentation, conducting and analyzing surveys
- Review analytics data and suggest strategy adjustments to boost engagement
We are looking for a candidate who is :
- Singapore citizen
- Willing to travel for business
- With minimum 1 year of industry experience
The following skills is expected from the candidate
-People Handling: Candidate must demonstrate good skills of people handling and can develop a good relationship with users in order to explain his point of view, and quickly understand the point of view of users.
- Domain Knowledge: Domain Knowledge in industry is mandatory for the candidate. He should be able to identify business scenarios, and help user in identification of the same, and question the wrong scenarios or wrong practices that the user requires to be added as scenario in the software.
- Software Functional Knowledge: candidate must understand the inside out of the whole solution; can conduct efficient UAT.
- Executor, Initiator: candidate should have the skills of execution; he should have the ability to drive the users according to the UAT Plan and in case of any issues related to user availability, system errors, other resource availability, any other showstoppers or issues of progress, s/he should escalate it to the right person immediately without wasting time. Candidate observes the situation and inform the relevant stakeholder in case he senses some risk or issue that is arising.
- Positive Attitude: candidate should always maintain a positive attitude and consider the comments of users as areas of improvement and act accordingly rather than start being defensive or sometimes offensive about it. S/he should understand the user's point of view and in case the user is of a different mindset, try to convince him positively with rationals and arguments to support his opinion.