Blonk is a mobile job matching platform helping motivated talents and hiring managers discover each other across geographies in a few swipes and chats. We transform the recruitment experience through AI and applying love-matching principles to predict the fit between talents and hiring managers.
Blonk is an intuitive and motivation-driven job matching platform that learns user preferences as they swipe. With Blonk app, candidates swipe jobs anywhere anytime. After a mutual like, they get a match and can chat directly with hiring managers. They can also express their difference through video. With Blonk app, recruiters can access a selected pool of skilled and motivated professionals, and invest their time evaluating candidates - not in sourcing them.
With Blonk, recruitment is easier than ever and talents can love their job search.
We are international, based in Paris, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
Blonk app is available in App Store and Google Play. Visit us at www.blonk.co
Headquartered in Paris, Blonk Group is looking for a Business & Audience Development Intern to support our growth in Singapore. He/She will support the Founders at our APAC HQ in Singapore, assuming a variety of sales-related roles and responsibilities. This is a unique opportunity for you to join an international startup that is transforming the recruitment and job hunting experience. We are looking for a driven and resourceful individual who can contribute to our brand’s activity in:
• Identifying prospects for business opportunities, focusing on the startup and SME communities
• Acquiring sales leads from various online and offline sources (website, directories, networking events, conferences, associations)
• Following up with sales leads from various sources via email, phone or face-to-face meetings
• Direct LinkedIn contact with HR and business managers
• Social media outreach on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
• Assisting in the conceptualisation and implementation of marketing email campaigns
• Assisting in the management of the company’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts
• Publishing news related to the HR and Tech industry in the company’s blog
• Keen interests in the HR, Tech and Startup scenes
• An aspiring business developer who is social media savvy, articulate and adept at building relationships
• Knowledge of online marketing, social networks and their dynamics
• Excellent communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal)
• Fluency in English
• Diploma or degree holder. Undergrads are welcome to apply
You will be our perfect candidate if you possess the following personality traits:
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
• Energetic, independent and motivated self-starter
• Entrepreneurial, driven & resourceful
• Service-oriented mindset
• Strong team player
• Innovative international startup environment
• Direct reporting to the Founders
• Solid client base comprising MNCs and Startups
• Autonomy and responsibility in managing your own projects
• Gain experience in selling, marketing and recruitment, working alongside experienced Founders and engaging clients in the field
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
If this sounds like you, do send your CV to [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit https://www.blonk.co to learn more about blonk