WYZchef is an emerging office catering platform, seeking an enthusiastic outside Catering Sales Representative to join our corporate team.
Our team is looking for energetic self-starters that can hit the ground running.
• Managing and building new and existing client relationships
• Work actively with inside sales on account planning to grow the accounts and serve the customers better and formulate client solutions
• Communicate openly and consistently with the inside salespersons
• Deal courteously and efficiently with customers over the phone and in person during daily site visits, helping them get exactly what they need
• Provide pricing and product information to customers and prospects promptly and accurately
• Deal with and follow through on customer inquiries and complaints
• Attend company sales meetings and other meetings as requested
• Developed abilities to maintain effective relationships with customers, employees, and internal partners, so business goals are realized
• Ability to travel within a the South Houston territory to acquire on customers as required or help at other company facilities as needed
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Daily calls, emails, and reach outs to prospective customers
- Daily visits to existing and potential clients
- Order entry and follow-up with clients after order fulfillment to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure order accuracy by verifying that all event/delivery data is valid, current, and accurate
- Report activities to Marketing & Sales on a weekly basis
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective sales, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Pay extreme attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
Competitive payment can be provided to the right candidate after a trial period. A combination of Basic Salary plus performance bonus.