WhiteCoat is an on-demand virtual platform offering telemedicine and tele-treatment consultations. With a team of dedicated doctors, we are committed to providing patients with accessible, affordable and appropriate healthcare ranging from diagnosis and treatment to delivery of medication.
WhiteCoat was started in Singapore as a promise to improve healthcare and to provide an innovative healthcare experience. At WhiteCoat, we endeavour to ensure that everyone has a doctor in the family because WeCare.
- Network, develop and maintain new and existing clients.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations and updates to the client, having researched their business and operational requirements.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, and closing new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Integrating contract requirements with our internal and external stakeholder’s business operations.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products and service offerings.
- Ensure a positive client experience by following-up and resolving customer service-related issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Comply with all regulatory and industry training requirements.
- At least 3 years in the field of Business Development.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably with knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Outspoken with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous, organised and highly responsive.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in the telemedicine industry.
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess drive and initiative.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)