Founded in September 2016, JEB Healthcare Technologies is now developing a revolutionary world-class online healthcare platform. It comprises JEB Schedule; Journal; Read; Participate; and Donate - a suite of healthcare services to meet the evolving service needs of consumers, physicians and healthcare partners.
Centred in Singapore, the company will be expanding to the region and later to other markets globally.
For more information about the company, please check www.jebhealth.com
Be part of a diverse and dynamic team to launch a digital healthcare product. Specifically, a business development intern will have to conduct search and evaluate on new technologies, competitive environment and develop go-to-market strategies with the team.
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, economics, engineering or related field
- Market research and competitive Analysis
- Portfolio management
- SPSS or other statistical tools
- Forecasting synthesis
- Background in finance, accounting and government relations is a plus
- Previous work experience in business consulting, finance and product launch are helpful
- Believe in the company’s vision and values
- Desire to co-create a product of social good
- Willingness to challenge norms
- Flexible to work independently at any location
- Ability to work in a dynamic global team environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry not required
- Good command of the English language. A second language is required.
- Good writing and interpersonal communication skills