Our client is a financial investment company that provides short-term working loan to companies in Singapore. The Company's pool of financially trained experts will explore various loan opportunities to clients, to empower them to better manage their cash flow and business expansion.
- Attractive salary & benefits.
- Opportunity within a company for career advancement
- Good work-life balance
As a Business Development Manager, you will develop and manage a portfolio of Key accounts and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Delivering effective sales skills training to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real-life situations.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a Sales or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the Investment Banking industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Dealers.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience in Sales Training would be a strong advantage.
- Prior experience selling Sell side or Sales Training will be a strong plus.
- Experience covering Financial Services is a strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/78509509