Viddsee, Asia’s Mobile Cinema, is a hybrid online video platform that combines curation and publishing of short films to the social web.
Audience can discover, watch and share these Asian stories anywhere via our web, iOS, and Android app.
We are looking for our Community Manager at Viddsee. We have grown to be one of the leading online platforms for Asian short films and stories. Our films have been watched by millions of audience and you have the opportunity to engage and grow our passionate community!
You will be part of our core team, working closely with our founders, editor and content manager. Your key goal will be to grow new audience by community building – to engage with our audience and foster the relationships to reach their networks.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Grow our various communities of audience, bring them together and make amazing things happen!
- Facilitate conversations our audience thru various online channels like social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), email, chat apps etc
- Use analytic tools to understand our audience
- Engage community with offline meet-ups, events etc
- Support audience in any issues they might have with our platform, content and experience on Viddsee!
This role is full-time and based in Singapore.