We make life’s biggest moments easy, fun and memorable!
TheBigPlans.com help couples to plan for their perfect wedding and realize their dream home.
With inspiring ideas, comprehensive step-by-step guides, personalised planning tools, and connections to reputed industry professionals, we transform each arduous process into bite-sized chunks for life’s big moments.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce unique and viral content for our online presence.
You will assist with efforts to expand our brand’s digital footprint, awareness and web traffic.
Your role requires a good level of creativity, love for writing, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Create relevant content or resources each week to drive targeted audience to our website and social media channels, build awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include articles, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our website or blog.
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, and external influencers or industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Degree in Communications & New Media, Sociology or English Literature (Undergraduate/ Graduate).
• Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline will be an added advantage.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
• An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
This is a full-time position for the duration of the internship period.