Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
About the company:
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
Do you eat, sleep and breathe news? Do you want to work in a media organisation that is dynamic, innovative and influential?
Join the editorial team of a market leading publication, where we develop talent to fulfill a simple promise to our customers, which is to deliver content that matters, anytime, anywhere.
As a Copy Editor, you are responsible for reviewing content to spot errors for punctuation, usage and syntax; creating and/or updating in-house style rules; fine-tuning structure, tone and voice; and ensuring clarity, coherence and logical flow and consistency in words, typography, art and style so that the essence of the story shines through.
- You should be an experienced professional with minimum 5 years experience in writing, editing and copy editing with renowned media.
- You should have passion for news and awareness on current affair. You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- As a self-motivated individual you should be able to deliver the edited work within tight deadlines.
- Prior experience with other publication and media platforms would be highly valuable.
- You are a strong team player who can oversee the copy of multiple news stories submitted by journalists.
- If you enjoy peace and quiet of the wee hours to give your best at work, then you may enjoy the working hours of 2 pm - 11 pm on most days.
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/84603439
4000-8000 per month
Apr 10 2019