ExpertConnect Asia is the domain experts brokerage platform to help professional firms such as management consultancies, VC/PE in their primary research across South East Asia. To cater increasing demand from multinational corporations, it has started "Ecosystem As A Service" by capitalizing on its high quality expert pool to help their business growth. Visit www.expertconnect.asia for more information.
Would you like to be part of “Corporate Innovation Project” with new concept of “Talent Investor”? Keen to make a contribution to next generation of tech start-up? Have passion to be first mover in the industry? Join us as a project intern at ExpertConnect Asia (www.expertconnect.asia)! We are about to start “Corporate Innovation Program” for Japanese leading ICT giant and will welcome undergrads/masters’ students to join our team to support this brand-new initiative.
We are looking for self-driven and passionate students keen to make an impact through this role.
• Overall assistance for this brand-new corporate innovation project
• Hunting of “Entrepreneur-In-Residence”: Based on the strategy, reach out to high-potential candidates and assist selection for this program
• Client Communication: Coordinate with project manager of this innovation project sponsor (client) to implement activities e.g. schedule coordination, weekly check-in, monthly update, session with mentors, demo day etc
• Offline Events: Assist various off-line events implementation
• Social media marketing: Develop strategy, manage and grow the company’s presence through company website, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
• Assist marketing collateral preparation when necessary.
• Other tasks to be assigned as necessary.
• Depending on your experiences, you can be responsible for project manager role itself with strategy planning and advisory role to this MNC client.
• Language: English. Japanese is big plus.
• Microsoft Office
• Social Media savvy
Project duration: From September to January with potential extension to March. Working hours to be discussed.
Location: City Hall or One North/Buona Vista
What you will get from this opportunity:
• Full spectrum of business experiences in starting tech start-up
• Learning through networking with leaders e.g. MNCs, investors, industry mentors
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this exciting internship opportunities with us!