Tagvance, an IoT Innovation start-up based in Singapore, offers end-to-end real time high-precision tracking & monitoring solutions for Maritime Industries. By leveraging open source algorithms along with various commercial products our team of technical experts and experienced business innovators are developing out-of-box solutions to track personnel & assets in indoor and/or outdoor environments. In addition to positioning data, the system provides sensor data, so operators have a better idea of what is happening at the specific location. Tagvance provides API connectors to enable customers to fully integrate with existing management and control systems. Tagvance solutions have been already developed, tested and deployed to various customers worldwide
- Stay up to date on new technologies and innovations, striving to deliver the best available solutions for each project, using both creative and technical skills.
- Collaborate with Tagvance founders to develop a multidisciplinary product creating solutions in the RTLS (Real Time Location Systems) industrial IoT field.
- Attend customer meetings around technical feasibility and develop ideas for potential solutions quickly.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or equivalent Embedded electronics programming of various IoT devices using languages such as C and Python.
- Experience/Knowledge working with BLE, LoRa, RFID software radio technologies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to present complex ideas clearly to a non-technical audience.