We are a mental health company helping large organizations save millions by taking care of their people’s mental health, starting from preventive screening. Please visit our website for more information and email email@example.com if you are interested to learn more.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. Strategic thinking and business acumen are essential in this role. The ability to connect technological excellence and business growth is valued.
- Setting a vision for our solution roadmap to achieve our goals, for ourselves and our customers.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 6 to 8 years working in a technological role.
- 2 to 5 years of managerial experience.
- Extensive engineering knowledge with business sense and alignment.
- Well-rounded with a good eye on the details and the bigger picture.
- Good team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
Compensation & Benefits
- Negotiable (we can + 10% your existing base salary at least)
- Group insurance with family/mental health benefits
- 4-day work week option
- Free lunch option
- PR application support and sponsorship/recommendation (for EP holders)