Kratos Innovation Labs is a start-up with a deep focus on Data Analytics for Social Engagement and Location based Mobile engagement. The Data Analytics platform can be used across Healthcare, Mobile Commerce and Family location identification and other applications that can be used on a daily basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Work closely with the CEO to determine the direction of software development, solutions and product offerings
• Increase scalability by embracing new technologies, trends
• Provide guidance, mentoring, and a path for growth within the engineering team
• Build platform not only software
• Develop a vision for future of our platform
• Responsible for the design, development and architecture of all major software solutions, including the establishment of company-wide software development best practices
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Strong Engineering Background especially previous hands-on development experience in Java, Big Data and Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce.
• Streaming Data experience (Spark, Storm, Kafka)
• Cloud Services (ideally worked with Amazon AWS, Hyprid-models), private cloud
• Good understanding of software architecture and Data center infrastructure
• Good understanding of SaaS Platform and Selfservice
• Ideally App Development Experience with SDKs
• Worked with SQL and Column based Databases such as Vertica, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop Hbase, Lucene, Aster Data.
• UserDB: ideally knows requirements for 1b user database
• BI-Tools: has worked with BI-Tools such as Tableau, Pentaho, Jaspersoft.
• Proven online ad tech experience, working for RTB exchange, SSP, DSP or adserver company
• Understanding of cookies, also in mobile landscape
• Mobile experiences: bridging App, Mobile Web, webview and ideally online cookie.
• Strong track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor and leader
• Knows how to group engineering teams around product or functions (UI/API/Data/Architect)
• Coached team leaders and engineers to improve
• Worked with outsourced development to increase speed
• Communications: Excellent English language communication skills
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.