At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in offensive security, defensive security, and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
- The key responsibility of Strategic Consultants is to collaborate with and advise senior leadership and decision-makers in the development and deployment of cyber security strategies that fully integrate into the business strategies and goals of the organization.
- Members of the Cyber Operations team are generally familiar with most aspects of cyber security but this candidate will specialize in strategy and cyber security program management.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct various assessments such as: Strategy Assessments, Risk Assessments, Compliance Gap Analyses
- Advise on compliance toward a variety of regulatory compliance and industry standard frameworks such as: PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2, MAS-TRM, RMIT, NIST 800-53
- Devise Cyber Security Strategies according to client needs and guidelines
- Manage the deployment of Cyber Security Programs within customer organizations
- Consult with organizational personnel at tactical, operational, and strategic levels to achieve project goals
- Brief executives and executive boards on assessment findings, program statuses, and other security items as they impact business goals
- Participate in presales engagements to educate prospective clients and assist in creating value and developing the optimum set of services for clients
- Develop and deliver content on security domains of expertise to establish yourself, our team, and our brand as thought leaders in the community
- Participate in speaking engagements and industry events to establish yourself, our team, and our brand as thought leaders in the community
Skills needed :
- Networking Technologies
- Computer Defense
- Information Security/Assurance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Cloud Technologies (at least one of: AWS, GCP, Azure, AliCloud)
- IT/IT Security Audit
- Project Management
- Client Management