Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
As a global leader in the fast-evolving world of brand, media and digital communications, Dentsu Aegis Network and its network of global and specialist brands offer outstanding opportunities for the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and motivated people.
We are always looking to recruit the best talent and if you are successful, expect to join an entrepreneurial organisation with a vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture.
About Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital marketing and creative execution, media planning and buying, creative services, technology applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Find out more about us at https://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/
About Dentsu Aegis Network’s Global Data Innovation Centre:
As the world of data continues to grow exponentially in the advent of connected devices, IoT, industrialised digitization of the economy and the way people move through digitized networks, Dentsu Aegis seeks to harness the power of data and transform this into intelligent applications, products and platforms.
The Dentsu Aegis Network Global Data Innovation Centre, hubbed in Singapore, is a strategic initiative to ensure that the Group harnesses this power effectively and at scale. This set up builds from the data innovation practice that was launched in 2012 and is now designed to deliver on global initiatives from Singapore.
We invite people passionate about data, intelligence and application of same in the market place to join a growing team.
You have to be a self-starter, motivated and yet collaborative. You can think on your feet, connect disparate dots, imagine connections and importantly, craft approaches to turn ideas and imagination into real capabilities, inspired by data. You are excited by your work going live in the market with clients and teams around the world.
As an Analyst, you will be a key member of the Centre. You will play a leading role in developing analytics solutions and data capabilities that will enable us to be thought leaders in the practice of data and analytics.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities can comprise of:
1. Apply quantitative methods and build statistical models that convey actionable conclusions from very large datasets. You should be able to synthesize scientific publications on statistical applications and then write programs to implement the applications that are most suitable for our data.
2. Collaborate with multiple teams of planners, creative minds and business leads to deliver data-driven solutions for audience targeting and media budget allocation. You will be counted on to explain and implement analytical techniques appropriate for consumer segmentation, demand forecasting, sentiment analysis and optimization.
3. Manage projects effectively and in a timely manner
This role is based in Singapore, with some travel expected and reports to the Team Head, Analytics, Dentsu Aegis Network Global Data Innovation Centre.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The idea candidate is an entrepreneurial data practitioner.
1. 3+ years of experience in developing quantitative models and data analysis, with depth in a practice area in Applied Statistic/Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence or Big Data domains.
2. At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
3. A high level of proficiency in a statistical programming languages such as but not limited to R, Python, C++. ‘Big Data’ experience will be a plus.
4. Knowledge and hands-on experience in statistical/computational algorithms, optimization methods and statistical modelling. You will be required to use these analytic techniques to solve business problems, educate stakeholders, and demonstrate analytics leadership.
5. Agile in working with both structured and unstructured data.
6. Excellent experience with data management and statistical languages / packages such as R, Python, Excel, Hadoop, Spark.
7. Highly logical, systematic, independent and fast learner.
8. Working knowledge of a variety of statistical and data mining techniques such as hypothesis testing, multivariate and logistic regression, time-series modelling, Bayesian inference, dimensionality reduction, supervised/unsupervised learning.
9. Have a keen interest in people as consumers and customers that live, play and consume in the fast evolving world around us.
10. Self-starter and motivated
11. Confident, responsible and can proactively think of and implement solutions to tricky problems.
*Please include an updated CV in your email or LinkedIn application.
**Only short-listed candidates will be notified.