PANALYT DRIVES BETTER PEOPLE DECISIONS THROUGH INSTANT ACCESS TO INTEGRATED DATA.
With a sleek and intuitive data integration interface, Panalyt transforms your scattered analytics and insights from different HR systems into one real-time, integrated People Data tool.
We put actionable people analytics in the hands of managers across your organisation. Thanks to our user-friendly Panalyt dashboards and AI-driven insights, you can easily keep track of important HR trends in your company, and understand improvements in your talent's turnover, recruitment, diversity, engagement and performance.
Panalyt is the key to better People decisions.
Organisations and people will be more effective and happier when business leaders make better people decisions.
Panalyt is a People Analytics platform that integrates data across different HR systems - providing dashboards, benchmarking & predictive analytics to enable better People decisions.
You like challenges and love solving problems?
Our perfect candidate will have the fundamental knowledge of building, administering, and maintaining data infrastructure and data processing.
1. Strong Python and SQL skills
2. 2+ years experience with handling complex data sets, integrating information from multiple data sources, solving common transformation problems, and resolving data cleansing and quality issues
3. Fluent in English
- Attend on-boarding meetings with clients to understand their data (probably about 2-3 meetings a week)
- Pull clients data, add the script in our pipeline and upload it in our system, make sure everything works fine
- Monitor the daily update of the clients data
2-5yr experience is the sweet spot for the role, but will consider those with less/more years of experience as we see fit.