Snaphunt Pvt ltd
About the company:
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Great work culture
As a Deputy to Interactive Graphics Editor for the digital arm of English, Malay and Tamil media , you will lead the digital graphics design team to consistently deliver creative editorial projects across multiple platforms of The Straits Times.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Fostering collaboration between editorial, technology and marketing teams to understand requirements and translate content into innovative interactive online packages.
- Manage, support and mentor design interns or junior developers, providing them with constructive feedback, creating an inspiring and positive creative culture.
- Creative problem solving to express own vision and elevate others
- You have minimum 5-7 years of industry experience working across digital platform, product and design packages in multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven track record with creative projects from concept to distribution.
- A passion for digital with a thorough understanding of interactive communications, experience design and delivery systems, processes, UI design and industry best practices.
- Be strong with HTML/CSS/JS/D3 and thoughtful about how a project might work from mobile to desktop.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in: Illustrator, Photoshop and 3D software and After Effects
- Excellent conceptual, verbal and written skills with an ability to present to senior clients and stakeholders.
- Interest in news is essential
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/89273302
5000-10000 per month
Apr 17 2019