Viddsee, Asia’s Mobile Cinema, is a hybrid online video platform that combines curation and publishing of short films to the social web.
Audience can discover, watch and share these Asian stories anywhere via our web, iOS, and Android apps.
We are looking for Dev Interns at Viddsee
As a Code-Ninja in the Viddsee coder dojo you must clear your mind and master the weapon of your choice. We as a clan are building the future of Asian Short Films, a platform that spans from giving the Honourable User a pleasant and rewarding experience on our web site to optimising the transcoding and storage of our Films. You will have to be Swift, Skilful, Deadly. You will have to be unafraid of experimenting with new technologies. You will have to learn the strengths and weaknesses of your weapons. You will be tested and you will triumph. If you think you are ready. Come.
- Familiar with REST-ful API principles
- Familiar with Model-View-Controller(MVC) principles
- Familiar with SCRUM/AGILE Methodology of Project Management
- Have experience building Applications from ideation to Working Prototype
- Common Web Frameworks such as (but not limited to): Backbone.js, Marionette.js
- Familiar with SEO best practices
- Common Web Frameworks such as (but not limited to): Ruby on Rails(RoR)
- Not so Common Web Framework: Node.js
- Understand how to manage Amazon Web Services(AWS) products
- Familiar with the different Database technologies currently available and at the pros/cons of each
- Familiar with Web Application Security
- Familiar with Video Transcoding concepts
- Objective-C or one of those “Swift” hipster-kids
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
This role requires you to be based in Singapore