About Ban Ying Foh Medical | Genuine Porcupine Dates
Ban Ying Foh Medical Hall is a Leading Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) company based in Singapore.
We Provide quality Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) Porcupine Stone products & services.
Over the Years, Ban Ying Foh Medical Hall has Set Itself Apart By
Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Medical Knowledge, and a wide Offering/Range of Quality Holistic TCM Porcupine Date Powder Product/Offerings.
Our Core Strength is in the Application of Asian TCM Medical Philosophy of Porcupine Bile Medicine to Help Our Clients Rejuvenate/Gain and Protect Health Vitality, and Quality of Life.
We offer Holistic Application TCM Porcupine Powder which is a Culmination of Centuries of TCM Medical Research & Philosophy.
Through the Prescription of Porcupine Medicine Remedy We have been able to help our clients to
1. Rejuvenate, Restore & Protect Health Vitality
2. Restore holistic Body & Mind Balance through regular consumption of Porcupine Bezoar Stone
3. Help Cancer Recovery Patient Reduce dependency on Chemotherapy through the administration of Cancer curing Porcupine Bezoar Medicine
WHAT WE NEED We are looking for a hands-on E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for the development and profitability of the E-Commerce business for our company main website https://genuineporcupinedates.com. The ideal candidate is a builder with a self-starter mentality and passion for all things marketing and technology, and preferably an individual with experience in launching products on Amazon. Reporting to the Head of Digital in Singapore, this is a newly created role where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
• Manage and oversee E-Commerce channels which include market places
• Build and optimize amazon listings from A to Z
• Coordinate with the Design and Marketing Team on product development
• Responsible for E-Commerce channel sales and advertisement
• Drive customer specific E-Commerce initiatives to grow online market share and brand presence
• Build strong relationships with online partners to negotiate best space & location, promotion support, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies
• Identify the gaps in product range and price points to effectively service the E-Commerce channels
• Work with the Marketing Analyst to measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
• General Support: We are a small but fast-growing team. You will be expected to roll up your sleeves and muck in where necessary.
• 2 years of experience in E-commerce management and/or online business development and/or digital marketing management experience
• Experience in managing Amazon and other E-commerce channels is an advantage
• Good technological understanding of E-commerce platforms is highly appreciated
• Passion about digital – a proven record of acquisition and conversion
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices: experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
• Good project management, marketing budget planning and management
• Highly motivated individual with an appetite of striving for results in a fast paced and dynamic environment