A nutritionist bot that curates and delivers wholesome food to help you reach your health goals.
Working in a start up requires important and transferable job competencies of high adaptability, versatility and creativity. Besides learning to think on your feet, some obstacles could be so challenging that you'll be solving problems in your dreams. It's a true test of determination, drive, and most of all, hunger. We're looking for individuals who aren't just passionate, we want those with fires in their guts and flames in their eyes.
Behind the theatrics, you will also learn critical soft skills such as project management, team management and problem solving. Developing does not have to be a solo effort with little human interaction; you will be working with high levels of autonomy so that you can make a real contribution to the company by voicing out your views instead of implementing ideas of others.
- Develop responsive web app for both client and user side. There is already a gorgeous Made Real website, but you have to help to improve it, and also make it work compatibly for mobile devices.
- API integration to facilitate processes such as payment.
- Good knowledge with MVC architecture to be able to develop efficient and reliable web applications.
- Integrate code with CMS to allow for easy management of content and create an intuitive, simple, and functional backend system.
- SEO Optimisation to help increase traffic coming in via search engines.
- At least two full stack development experience
- Good skills in HTML5, CSS and bootstrap
- Past project portfolio (project leader)
- Web service knowledge
- Experience with Shopify (custom themes, familiar with liquid Templating language) will be a merit
- Knowledge with SQL database will be advantageous
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM will be advantageous
- Web Design
- WebSphere Application Server
- Yahoo Search
- Web Services
- Mobile Applications
- Apache Cordova
- Lotus Notes