Seedly is a Singapore-based fintech startup that helps young working adults save time and spend smarter. Seedly acts as a personal finance assistant to give you your overview balances, monthly cashflow and categorizes of all your expenses automatically at a click of a button by syncing up to 6 banks!
Founded in early 2016, Seedly is one of the fast growing startups that has been awarded the TOP 9 DBS hotspot program, and has been invested in by East Ventures and NUS Enterprise.
In just 6 months, Seedly has already established itself as a front-runner in the fintech wave with over 4,000+ users and growing monthly, as we transition to a new generation of personal finance management, beyond excel sheets and manual tracking applications. Our work has been featured on TechInAsia, Vulcan Post and e27.
At Seedly, you will work closely with our CTO with years of engineering experience in both Singapore and Silicon Valley startup eco-system! As part of the engineering team, you will be able to develop and move our suite of products forward. As an early member of a funded, ambitious early stage start-up, growth opportunities will be aplenty.
What you will learn:
- Build intuitive, rich and functional product features using modern technologies (ReactJS, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails)
- Solve real world problems with the technologies
- How product development moves from idea into execution
- How to build a scalable product
- Learn about startup, entrepreneurship and ride on the fintech wave
- You must be passionate about consumer apps and designing products people love!
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Basic knowledge of client-side scripting and frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS
- Basic knowledge of Git commands
- Understanding of OWASP security principles is a plus
- Knowledge of cyber security