Payment service provider/gateway: FOMO Pay platform is a multi-award winning one-stop QR Code Payment Solution in Singapore which enables merchants to accept a full suite of new digital payment methods including NETSPay, mVISA, Grab Pay, WeChat Pay, Baidu Wallet, BestPay, etc.
Launched in 2015 with more than 2,000 Singapore merchants serviced within one year, FOMO Pay is trusted by major companies including SPH, Marina Bay Sands, StarHub, Changi Airport, JUMBO, Club 21, CHANEL, etc.
With FOMO Pay, merchants can unlock true business potential by giving customers more payment options they prefer and adopt cashless payment easily.
FOMO Pay is invited as advisory member to sit in MAS SGQR Taskforce after PM Lee announced to promote QR code payment in Singapore and make Singapore a cashless society. http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Media-Releases/2017/Payments...
FOMO Pay is selected as the First Visa partner in Asia Pacific for QR payment in 2017:
FOMO Pay is the Singapore MAS FinTech Award Winner in 2017:
Applicant should have experience in at least one of following categories:
• Android (Java) / iOS (Swift) development
• At least one of the following frameworks - Node.js, Python (Tornado or Django)
• React.js, Webpack, Babel, HTML, CSS, WebSocket
• Server deployment (CentOS, Docker, Kubernetes)
Applicant should be familiar with:
• Point-of-Sales Terminal Technology
• Security measures such as common hash, encryption and signing algorithms
• Digital certificates, SSL / TLS, common cipher suites and the use and management of Public Key Infrastructure.
• Bluetooth® 2.0, Bluetooth® 4.0, NFC Technology, ESC/POS protocols
• Best practice in software development process
• API design and integration
• Common relational and non-relational databases
• DNS, CDN and other related knowledge
• E-commerce security measures and applications
Applicants who can quickly master a variety of internet-related technologies will be preferred.