Torus is a distributed private key management solution. By abstracting the management of private keys away from the end user, we allow users to start making use of blockchain applications using familiar authentication methods like Google or Facebook login. Our goal is to allow any digital identity to be a valid cross-platform identifier, allowing users to bring their digital identities with them to any application on the Internet.
What are you planning to do next? Why not be a part of Torus?
What to expect:
As an Integration Engineer, you will be overseeing the integration process of Torus and related components for all of Torus’ releases. Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on with Torus, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions.
- Integrate some of the largest DApps into the Torus system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- Architect solutions that include Torus and other infrastructure tools to provide the best possible UX
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while working with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of UX improvements
- Represent Torus at various events and initiatives
- Oversee client accounts, identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Effectively communicate technical issues with clients in non-technical language
- 2+ years of experience in a software integration engineering role
- Strong interest in cryptography / blockchain
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Expertise in managing data and connecting systems
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience.
- Prior consulting experience is ideal as this role is a marriage of hands-on technical and client-facing skills
- Have a deep understanding of branching and software configuration management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, computer science, math, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages whether from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
-> Dynamic team of diverse backgrounds
-> Opportunities to attend international blockchain events
-> Flexible while execution-driven and impact-focused
-> Comfortable and unique workspace
-> Compelling equity package
-> Annual leaves
-> Competitive take-home salary
More About Us:
Before embarking on Torus the founding team worked on different Ethereum Foundation projects including ENS and Plasma research. The decentralized key generation scheme we're building is novel and interesting work. Torus has a fast-paced working environment, which focuses on implementation. Ultimately we're looking to leave an impact.
The team is heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused. We’re a young dynamic team with a diverse background whether in terms of ideas or ethnicity. The company is also VC funded. What more? Developers can expect the chance to take part in blockchain hackathons and conferences all over the world.
Check us out at tor.us. If you’re interested, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org