We make life’s biggest moments easy, fun and memorable!
TheBigPlans.com help couples to plan for their perfect wedding and realize their dream home.
With inspiring ideas, comprehensive step-by-step guides, personalised planning tools, and connections to reputed industry professionals, we transform each arduous process into bite-sized chunks for life’s big moments.
We are looking for an intern with the desire to create an impact on the UI design and UX of a web portal specializing in Wedding and Home related niches.
If you are a web or digital media design superhero, with strong interests to create a legacy for yourself in UI/ UX designs for engaging user experiences, then we’d love to talk to you.
The ideal candidate should want to test and further develop their skills, against a real website with challenges provided by the marketplace. This is an invaluable experience that will both help to improve, and maximise your educational and work experience.
• Collaborate with marketing and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our website.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and justify designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Degree in Visual Communication Design, Digital Media Design or Interactive Media Design (Undergraduate/ Graduate).
• Demonstrable UI design skills.
• Proficiency in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Good visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
This is a full-time position for the duration of the internship period.