More than 40% of the females age 16-40 faces some form of menstrual discomfort which can cause them immense distress at work or in school.
PSLove is on a mission to extend our support to these ladies by utilising physical products combined with tech to help make a lady's life easier during ""that time of the month"". Our trademarked brand - MenstruHeat, have saved over 20,000 menstrual cramps / backaches and is looking value add women all around the globe. Coupled with our period tracking app - MenstruTrack, we hope to bring relevant and timely health tips to ladies so that they are equipped with knowledge and understanding of their own body.
If you are looking for a fast paced, start up environment that will help escalate your learnings to eventually join the likes of P&G, this is your best opportunity. We are looking for interns who have a keen interest in building mass market brands and take pride in bringing the best to consumers.
We cannot promise you a stress-less journey with us. But we can assure jammed-packed learnings and exposure with loads of fun and love!
- Strategise, execute and measure digital marketing channels such as Facebook ads, Google ads and Youtube ads.
- Content marketing across various platforms for a holistic approach to product branding and establishing thought-leadership in the industry.
- Social media marketing, including influencer marketing and managing company's social media channels
- Roadshows / event management
- Analysis of marketing data in order to achieve maximum ROI