Established 2012 in ‘The Lion City’, Singapore by three INSEAD graduates, Anshul Gupta, Chirag Tejuja and Sankaran Sreeraman, TabSquare grew as the market leader of AI-Powered ‘in-restaurant’ technology solutions that leverage rich consumer data and deep learning algorithms in the F&B industry. In this digital era, our target is to help the industry ‘Square Up’ the unwanted dilemma of operations, human power, and other factors that can drag down the business. This goes back to our ultimate mission: Dining out is about good food and great conversation, TabSquare takes care of the rest. We provide an engaging dining experience for restaurants’ customers and helps restaurants to boost profitability.
- To design, develop, test, implement, document and support of mobile applications according to mobile development standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Continuously find ways to improve and optimize the architecture, code and processes of our mobile apps.
- Propose new features, functionality and ideas to improve the mobile apps.
- Work closely with other team members / mentors towards the completion of design and development assigned features.
- Research on new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the development methodologies and product architecture.
- Understand, implement and manage systems for a live mobile platform environment
- Establish and execute a best in class end user experience that increases customer satisfaction and reduces bugs by effectively utilizing all available analytical tools and team expertise in areas that produce the greatest impact to our customers.
- Responsible for devising and executing testing strategies that increases the use of Test Driven Development to improve the quality of codes. Manages the timely updates to other team team by providing knowledge transfer as well as assesses the impact of new projects / features for the regression overall.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the SDLC in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Responsible for resource management across different locations.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to maximize productivity and promote their professional development.
- Oversee management of team members relations, including driving the team to meet organization / business unit goals, operating the team effectively within the approved budget, improving customer experience, measuring team productivity, conducting weekly staff meetings, ops review preparation, cultivating good business practices, team motivation/ recognition, arranging for required training, and providing required updates to management.
- Manage the team performance in a timely and consistent approach per company policies and practices.
- Identify and assess project risk exposure. Ability to write and execute a mitigation plan, execute valuable test plans, scripts, document test procedures and issues that will result in a world class end user experience endorsement/delivery. This is not limited to creating solutions for aggressive timelines, late deliverables or large sized scopes.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Senior Developer with great interests in becoming Team Lead
- Minimum 5 - 8 years working experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable skills (intermediate to advanced) in Android and/or Java and/or kotlin
- Up to date knowledge on the latest UI/UX techniques the industry and first hand experience of a mobile app user interface methods and trends
- Good knowledge in integration with third party systems
- Good knowledge in Design Pattern Programming
- Good knowledge in SQLite
- Good knowledge in OOP & TDD
- Good knowledge in the following: API, JSON, HTTP and RESTful web services
- Good understanding knowledge in web based applications
- Team player and great collaborator, pays high attention to detail and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate effectively in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able to work with geographically distributed project colleagues
- Knowledge or strong interest in the following area would be advantageous:
- Mobile payments / m-Commerce
- Commerce based applications such as ERP, Accounting, Point of Sale, e-Commerce, Loyalty & Redemption systems etc.
- SCRUM Agile Software Development