Ailytics is a spin-off start-up from a 2-year research project to leverage on computer vision to enhance safety and maximize productivity in the construction industry by providing actionable insights that helps end users make better informed decisions. The team consists of people with a background in building architecture, AI, and technology.
We are looking for a passionate individual with the technical capabilities and entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment in the founding team with equity. You will take complete end-to-end ownership and autonomy of building ML models that are optimized for efficiency as well as feature enhancements across the entire stack. From day one, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, our overall growth, and ultimately deliver amazing user experiences.
- Lead the engineering department team and processes, and work closely with all external and internal stakeholders
- Develop, train, maintain and deploy ML models.
- Optimize ML models for performance
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field focused on computer vision and deep learning.
- Computer Vision (CenterNet, Keypoint Detection, Object Detection.
- Python, Flask Microservice framework, Docker-Compose, PostgresSQL, Flutter
- Self-starter. Ability to pick things up quickly with minimal guidance and be versatile.
- A passion for solving problems and providing value-added solutions. Attention to detail.
- All-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience in the construction industry or construction management systems
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Proficient in English and 1 other language