Cloudzen is expanding from Singapore to Shanghai to recruit a strong team with potential talents and passion to build the new entertainment experience for the future technology.
We’re looking for a seasoned Lead Product Designer who understands what it takes to own and develop a world class live gaming mobile applications & portal for casual entertainment to hardcore AAA games. The successful candidate is highly creative, motivated, collaborative, player-focused, and has a passion for all things about movie, media, music, entertainment and gaming.
As a Lead Product Designer, you’ll work among our CEO & all our design-oriented engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations) environment.
We deeply believe that we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great execution, bold innovation, obsession with quality, fearlessness and optimism to be inspired by the unknown and never settle, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• In charge of product design and development process from artwork creative to finished product with focus on assigned categories
• Understand industry development trend and competitive situation, develop strategies and plans for new products
• Facilitate product development and design executives in developing products followed strategic direction; analyze user characteristics and explore business opportunities based on research data
• Provide support in marketing program / tie-in promotions, art work and other special project assigned
• Supervise and direct product designs, entertainments contents, printing materials, advertising, promotional and other marketing projects
• Promote the development and landing of the new product, track data of new product, and coordinate with related teams to improve products.
• Design and create the visionary and direction of products together with CEO
• Design of all UI/UX, mobile application, platform and creative game contents
• Create elegant & compelling designs, from scratch to prototypes to final polish products
• Build and add into existing library and manage the distribution of art resources, i.e. style guides, art portfolios and brand manuals
• Strive to create a most easy-to-use and user-friendly products to please customers
• Prepare analytics report and assist CEO in company’s business model
• Work productively in a fast-paced environment, multitasking to both reactively and proactively address issues impacting players and service
• Assist in recruiting or training artists & designers; and manage the freelancers & outsourcing partners
• At least 5 years experience of design work in Entertainment & Game industry in China
• Native fluency in Chinese and full work proficiency in English
• Product management or product design experience in building a product from zero will be preferable
• Spirit of innovation, penetrating insight into market
• Bonus points for actively involved in Movie industry or Game industry