NUS Enterprise is part of the National University of Singapore (NUS). It provides an enterprise dimension to NUS’ teaching and research and nurtures talent with entrepreneurial and global mind-sets, advancing innovation and entrepreneurship through a wide variety of program and activities. As Asia’s thought leader for innovation and enterprise, NUS Enterprise provides experiential education and holistic entrepreneurship support and engages in active industry partnerships. NUS Enterprise has played a major role in aggregating the Singapore start-up community locally and beyond.
In the area of entrepreneurship support, NUS Enterprise provides a complete suite of services under the NUS Start-up Runway for the growth and development of start-ups on and off NUS campus, within Singapore and beyond. NUS actively engages the start-up community through new initiatives, programmes and events.
The successful candidate will support the operations at our NUS Enterprise Incubator so as to create and maintain the vibrancy at the Centre. The duties will include:
• to manage outreach effects that aim to engage various stakeholders within the startup ecosystem
• to manage outreach communication and distribution of entrepreneurship-related contents targeted mainly at the community, e.g. newsletter, websites, etc.
• to organize and consolidate entrepreneurship related events and activities for the incubator
• to support incubation and other support programmes
• Degree holder
• Preferably 2-3 years of prior working experience
• Passionate about the tech startup ecosystem
• Self-starter, able to work in a fast paced environment
• Outgoing personality who enjoy constant interactions with people
• Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
• Project management and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in building and managing a community is a plus
• Prior experience and/or knowledge of the Tech start-ups industry is a plus