NUS Enterprise is the Innovation & Entrepreneurship arm of the National University of Singapore’s (NUS), providing experiential entrepreneurial education, active industry partnerships, entrepreneurship support, and being Asia’s thought leader in innovation and enterprise. We run one of the largest Incubator-Accelerator in the region, including BLOCK71 – which has a presence in Singapore, the US, China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. We offer a comprehensive ecosystem, supporting tech startups through their entrepreneurial journey.
We are currently hiring a Manager to manage the operations of our centers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all operational matters within the centres
- Oversees facility management, including maintenance
- Ensure safety, security, and upkeep of the centres
- Ensure all activities within the centres compile with the company's guidelines
- Develop & maintain processes to streamline the centers’ operations
- Manage invoicing and procurement functions
- Ensure documentation is accurate and timely
- Generate periodical reports
- Degree holder
- Excellent project management skills; able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing a co-working space will be a plus