An award-winning health-education company, Joytingle's products are used in leading regional children hospitals. Joytingle's vision is ""People First, Patients Second"" and achieves this with innovative designs that breaks down medical jargons to make healthcare knowledge accessible from 8 to 80 years old.
We are supported by NUS Enterprise, featured on Straits Times and globally recognised by Shell LiveWIRE (yes, Shell the petroleum company) for our innovative approaches. If you want to join a promising market leader in craving out a niche, this is it.
Above all, you must value our vision.
A marketing internship will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- plan, write and create relevant content that will interest parents
- plan, execute and measure experiment and conversions
- Instrument conversion points and optimize potential customers funnel
- strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- - -
If you do not have the full skill sets, but willing to learn - write in anyway.