JobKred provides technologies to empower individuals and organisations to thrive in the new digital economy. Using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, Jobkred decodes the inter-dependent relationships among industries, careers, jobs and skills. The company uses the currency of skills to drive transparency across education, jobs and individuals. Our technologies guide individuals to profile the portfolio of skills they have, and what they need to learn in order to work towards their desired careers. On a larger scale, we inform teams, departments and entire organisations of their skill profiles to enable effective interventions in workforce development and talent acquisition.
Find out more at www.jobkred.com
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team to design, systemise and manage our online and offline marketing and communication efforts and initiatives. The individual will gain the opportunity to be immersed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to apply AI and data science to help people and companies navigate the future of work. Training will be provided.
• Design and develop marketing collaterals and materials (online and offline)
• Conceptualisation, copywriting, proof-reading
• Systemise and manage branding and design systems
• Administer and manage events, workshops and campaigns
• Provide operational support in account servicing
• 1 – 3 years of relevant work or internship experience
• Fresh diploma holders or tertiary graduates are welcome to apply
• Able to design using common software like Photoshop, Illustrator & etc
• Meticulous, detailed and systematic
• Excellent writing skills
• Diploma or BSc in Marketing, Communications, Design, Business Public Relations or relevant field