WhiteCoat is an on-demand virtual platform offering telemedicine and tele-treatment consultations. With a team of dedicated doctors, we are committed to providing patients with accessible, affordable and appropriate healthcare ranging from diagnosis and treatment to delivery of medication.
WhiteCoat was started in Singapore as a promise to improve healthcare and to provide an innovative healthcare experience. At WhiteCoat, we endeavour to ensure that everyone has a doctor in the family because WeCare.
- Strategise and develop content for WhiteCoat’s marketing channels.
- Develop slide decks for corporate partner presentations.
- Manage multiple Google pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns performing necessary optimisation, Keyword Bid adjustments, A/B testing etc.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns and Search Engine Optimisation projects.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues.
- Strategise and develop content to execute WhiteCoat’s digital media strategy locally and regionally.
- Strategise and assist our CMO in deciding on the go-to-market (GTM) strategy we should take towards all marketing efforts to ensure it complies with our business and regulatory objectives.
- Assist in providing regional support on approvals for all marketing matters.
- Assist the team in creating digital campaigns and ensure that it stays within brand guidelines.
- Assist with copywriting on all our products as well as marketing efforts
- Work and liaise with our PR agency for any events or campaigns.
- Conceptualise and execute offline events to boost investor and client engagement.
- At least 3 years in the field of Marketing.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably with knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Experience in Google Adwords and paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and past working experience of using SEO platforms, Google Analytics, Search Analysis using site analytics.
- Ability to perform research, analyse websites, document changes and make decisions regarding optimisation approach.
- Ability to compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimisation opportunities.
- Sensitive to trends in the market.
- Highly responsive and positive attitude.
- A preference for an integrated role, in working with all units across the business.
- A strong understanding of business objective prioritisation.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks, and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Good copywriting and editing skills are bonuses, but come equipped with an understanding of business marketing to drive returns.
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills.
- Experience with other digital marketing and reporting platforms, social media marketing, call tracking and analytics tools would be an added advantage.
- Google Ads Search - Fundamental and Advanced Certification preferred
- Ability to engage, motivate and convert key brand messages with external stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)