4xLabs (4xlabs.co) is a Singapore-based fintech that is driving the digital transformation of the money services industry to bring about greater financial inclusion for the underbanked globally. Established in 2011, 4xLabs has built a global network of connected currency exchanges, money transfer operators, financial technology firms and financial institutions by pioneering innovative industry solutions. These include Get4x (get4x.com), Biz4x (biz4x.com) and Send4x (send4x.com).
Wanted: A smart growth hacker who writes killer copy and wants to come face to face with the real world challenges of managing and engaging with different communities, in a bid to build world-renowned brands.
4xLabs is looking for a marketing intern whose cup of ideas is always spilling over so rapidly, you're constantly scrambling to jot them down. You will be a critical member of our content marketing team and be savvy on social, enough to teach us a thing or two. It goes without saying that you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We'll give you platforms for your voice to be heard, the thrill of working in a fast paced environment and the power to make a real world impact in the business world. Our ideal candidate is passionate about blogging and social media, as well as keen on learning more about SEO and other aspects of digital marketing.
Interest piqued? Send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like what we see, you'll hear from us soon!
- Generate ideas and write optimized blog posts about our products
- Curate relevant content for our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Build and manage global communities through contribution to forums, seeding content in publications,generating positive reviews
- Conduct market research and conceptualise marketing campaigns for lead gen
- Launch, monitor and manage various campaigns from social media, chat apps, SMS to email
- We're looking for someone with a passion for building global brands, who wants a taste of the start-up life and is able to take constructive criticism with a great attitude.
- Possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication
- Good communicator and team player
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Driven and motivated
- International applicants must be eligible for the Singapore Work Holiday Pass
What's it like to work at 4xLabs
Rather than toot our own horn, we're letting our interns share their experience on what working at 4xLabs is like:
Marketing Internship - https://blog.get4x.com/lessons-learnt-internship-4xlabs/index.html
Product Internship - https://biz4x.com/resources/news/making-an-impact-product-management-int...