LifeVitae would like to bring on a Marketing Intern to support the Marketing & Outreach team. The successful candidate should be enrolled full-time with NUS/NTU/SMU and studying marketing, advertising, or communications. We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in Brand Management, Social Media, or Content Marketing.
This position presents an exciting opportunity for a candidate to develop the network and skills required to work with Institutes of Higher Learning, Corporates, and other stakeholders including Government agencies. The candidate will also represent the firm at various events and get a platform to develop their ability to position themselves, and the firm.
We provide extensive training, guidance, mentoring, and support as the selected candidate experiences the industry inside a fast-growing firm, and gains valuable work experience.
For the right candidate, this will be a professionally rewarding opportunity and will help them build a career working with a fast-growing and agile start-up.
● Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
● Assist with daily administrative duties in the marketing function
● Design and present new social media campaign ideas
● Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
● Prepare detailed promotional presentations
● Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
● Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
● Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
Eligibility, Desired Skill Sets and Personal Traits:
● Current enrolment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, or similar fields
● Familiarity with marketing software and social media platforms
● Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Must have a passion for marketing, be proactive and self-motivated
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages especially Powerpoint, Excel, and Word is a must
● Experience with content creation is a plus, even if not professionally
● The person should be a Singaporean or a Singapore PR