Seventh Sense is an Edge-AI startup, democratizing AI. At Seventh Sense, we are solving the problem of running computationally intensive deep learning (AI) without the need for costly GPUs or Cloud. We make it possible to get GPU-class machine vision performance on commoditized hardware such as ubiquitous CPUs, mCPUs, embedded systems, and compute-constrained devices. This technology enables us to build our products which help in making our world a safer place.
Our Face Recognition engine accuracy is ranked amongst the top in NIST, LFW, IJB-C, and other benchmarks.
Co-founders have 2-decades of experience, each, and have a track record which includes successful exits – one was acquired by McAfee/Intel, and second was registered on a Stock Exchange.
We are backed by well-known US based VC investors and recognized local investors, such as CapVista (the strategic investment arm of Singapore’s Defense, Science and Technology Agency within Ministry of Defense).
The Mobile Developer, Android will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our AI applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science
• Proven software development experience and Android skills
• Proven working experience in Android app development and have
published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Strong attention to detail and goal driven
• Work well in fast paced environments and a team player
• Demonstrated ability to operate as a high-performing member of a small, cross-functional