Torus is a distributed private key management solution. By abstracting the management of private keys away from the end user, we allow users to start making use of blockchain applications using familiar authentication methods like Google or Facebook login. Our goal is to allow any digital identity to be a valid cross-platform identifier, allowing users to bring their digital identities with them to any application on the Internet.
What are you planning to do next? Why not be a part of Torus?
- Liaise with the fun-loving development team to plan new features
- Architect and develop libraries that support Torus on native applications
- Ensure security and decentralization
- Be part of the whole product life cycle (ideation, design, planning, prototyping, implementation and delivering)
- 1 - 5 years of experience in developing a native application for iOS & Android
- Strong understanding of security and threat models in software
- Strong interest in cryptography / blockchain
- High-level familiarity with UI and UX patterns
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, computer science, math, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages whether from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
-> Dynamic team of diverse backgrounds
-> Opportunities to attend international blockchain events
-> Flexible while execution-driven and impact-focused
-> Comfortable and unique workspace
-> Compelling equity package
-> Annual leaves
-> Competitive take-home salary
More About Us:
Before embarking on Torus the founding team worked on different Ethereum Foundation projects including ENS and Plasma research. The decentralized key generation scheme we're building is novel and interesting work. Torus has a fast-paced working environment, which focuses on implementation. Ultimately we're looking to leave an impact.
The team is heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused. We’re a young dynamic team with a diverse background whether in terms of ideas or ethnicity. The company is also VC funded. What more? Developers can expect the chance to take part in blockchain hackathons and conferences all over the world.
Check us out at tor.us. If you’re interested, do reach out to us at email@example.com