Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system that enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders, and grow their business by reaching out to an infinitely larger pool of non dine-in consumers. In doing so, we endeavour to create an F&B eco-system that is sustainable, merchant-centric, and brings great value to all parties.
Over the course of growth, our sister brand FeastBump was created as a marketing platform for our engaged merchants to reach out to their potential consumers. FeastBump aims to generate more online food orders and create meaningful interactions between our merchants and their consumers. Together with FeastBump, our ambition is to empower and grow the local F&B industry, where we are present, as a one-stop solution.
After a span of over 2 years, more than 1300 brands have come onboard with us all across Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia. Some of them are Paul, Lady M, Paris Baguette, Abmbeng Cafe, JK Don and many more.
Read more about us at:
What you will do:
- Manage the delivery operation between merchants and logistics vendors to ensure it is done in a timely manner to our customers.
- Resolve any issues occurred by coordinating with the logistics vendors and riders.
- Provide excellent customer services, build customer relationships and manage their expectation.
- Generate ideas on how to streamline and improve the entire operation process by coordinating with Customer Success and Engineering team.
- Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
- A rare opportunity to have a meaningful internship experience with exponential learning growth
- Constant coaching from peers and senior managers
- Youthful & dynamic working environment, fun colleagues and a vibrant startup community
- Food promotion on FeastBump and from the rest of our merchants (if applicable)
- Monthly company gatherings / happy hour / birthday parties with food and drinks
- Competitive pay
We want you if:
- You're self-driven and motivated with the ability to start and get things done
- Organizing, management and problem solving skills are your forte You possess excellent communication skills
- You have an outstanding positive attitude
- You're a foodie like us!
- You can commit at least 3 months or more
- **Candidates must possess proper visa to work in Singapore**
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now at email@example.com!