Toothlife's business area is large. Starting with development, marketing, AI, bigdata, offline and donation. Toothlife makes tools that allows us to find solution for problems and making it possible with our team.
- BS degree
- Excellent communication skills: via telephone, e-mail and help desk communication (on-line) with users. Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, concise, polite, and expeditious manner is critical
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prioritization, planning and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
- Perform other related clerical support functions as assigned
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Good command of verbal and written Korean or Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Experience of managing a customer-focused service