Imagene Labs enables global beauty and wellness brands to offer personalized solutions to consumers. Led by medical doctors and genetic scientists, we offer the widest range of DNA Tests and personalized diet, beauty and health solutions, and develop customized skincare and nutrition formulations to help people live, look and feel their best.
• Handle all aspect of operations and logistics processes.
• Process and fulfill incoming orders from customers and partners.
• Handle all documentation required for transaction completion, including but not limited to Delivery Order, Purchase Order, and Invoicing.
• Manage third-party logistics providers, and handle all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Prepare test reports and products for delivery to customers and partners.
• Organise and manage stock and inventory.
• Handle customer and partner enquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all processes.
• Collaborate closely with Commercial, Finance, Technology Development and Scientific team to fulfill Operations processes.